Jamco 3in kit

Guest 65purps

Guest 65purps

Hello everyone, I finally installed the jamco 3in drop kit took a tape message to the car and the driver side is a half inch lower than passenger side. Is his a jamco mess up or is this a issu on my Rivi.... Love the look of my Rivi even more now.

How much have you driven it? New springs will settle some as you drive the car. Are the springs seated well in the pockets? Front, rear, or both are different? Drive it, wait a couple of weeks and remeasure. And we need pictures. Before and after would be good, but will take any and all. We love pictures.

Guest 65purps

Thank for info. Yes everything is set in place good and I drove the car Mabey about 100+ miles this weekend to break the coils in and let everything settle. Dropped about another inch after that. I'll post pics befor and after. 1/2in off is not bad or really noticeable, but if i know that's good enough to bother me.

Edited by 65purps (see edit history)

The suspension can 'hang' because the tires dont slide on the floor when you take it off the jack. Once you get a few miles under it and it settles you should be fine. I wouldnt sweat it. I also dont think the manufacturer can garuntee that you would have a dead on even drop left to right, it will be slightly different

Guest 63 rivenge

Looks Great.....howsdoes it ride, any issues...........I ordered a 2 inch drop from OPGI....on back order for 2 weeks now, let me know maybe I will go with the 3 inch drop

Thanks

Guest 65purps

No negative issues other than the ride is not as smooth as stock, but ive had lowered cars all my life so I'm use to it. I can get over speed bumps and steep drive ways easy just can't speed over them. I can't find any downside to the 3in drop so it all how low you want to go. Just take a tape measure to the car and see what drop you like better a 2 or 3. I say a 3. Good luck. And thanks for feedback. If you have any question on the install or removal of stock coils I'd be glad to help 63 rivenge

Guest 63 rivenge

Thanks for getting back........Think I will go for the 3 inch drop, mine as well looks good, and with the Supreme wheels I just put on, it will give me the look I want. I will post some pics when done

Thanks again

Bob

Guest 65purps

Definitely go with the 3in drop with the supreme rims. Can't wait to see the pics. I want to get me some supreme wheels as well what size Did you get and tires ru running

• 4 weeks later...