Classic Tube

CheezeMan

Has anyone ordered pre-bent brake lines from Classic Tube?

I place an order about a month ago and am still waiting for the lines. Each week I call and get a song-and-dance from them that they are swamped with work, and my order will be processed the next week. This goes on each week. Their website indicates orders go out in 24 hours for in-stock parts and 10 days for non-stock parts. On Tuesday this week they said it will be done on Thursday. Today, Friday, they said it will be done next week. I fully expect this to repeat again next week.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Guest Rob J

I got all my brake and fuel lines from Inline Tube. Shipment was fast, and they so far have fit good. Would recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...

As an update to this thread... I did receive the tubes the following Wednesday. They were perfect and installed fairly easily. They look really nice!

It took me about 2-3 days doing the work (after my normal job). Though, I had to make a minor change to the long (front-to-back) tube though. The rear side of the tube had all kinds of bends where my Riv needed it to be mostly straight. After undoing those bends, the tube pretty much just slipped through the x-frame fine following the string that I tied to the old one while pulling it out. The one tube that gave me the most trouble was the front passenger side. Two of the five clips holding it on are in tight spots and I didn't even know they existed until I tried to tug the old one out.

post-65039-143139137739_thumb.jpg