1925 Buick doors and windows

Guest dlw

1925 Buick doors (2) complete all parts look to be there. Very good condition. Paint is dark green. $400 for pair. Side windows and windshield 4 windows and 1 part of windshield on hinge. $200. Shipping extra. Call Dave 208-546-4887 or email. Parts are located in Meridian Idaho 83646

post-84585-14313908253_thumb.jpg

post-84585-143139082533_thumb.jpg

post-84585-143139082536_thumb.jpg

post-84585-143139082551_thumb.jpg

post-84585-143139082567_thumb.jpg

post-84585-143139082583_thumb.jpg

post-84585-143139082601_thumb.jpg

Guest Classicjerry
1925 Buick doors (2) complete all parts look to be there. Very good condition. Paint is dark green. $400 for pair. Side windows and windshield 4 windows and 1 part of windshield on hinge. $200. Shipping extra. Call Dave 208-546-4887 or email. Parts are located in Meridian Idaho 83646

Would you have a hood that would fit a 1926 Buick Master Brougham? If so let me know. Thanks, Jerry

• 1 year later...

Hello

I refer to my contact with your earlier about these doors, I have a Buick Master 27/49 Touring 7 seater, so Iam not sure about these doors will fit or not. But, I have the door blades and I am missing the hinges parts which is mounted on the doorside, I have the doorhinges part on the post side, can it be possible for you to send me some good clear photos of the hinges taken from different angles ?

I have to make such hinges over here so I can get the doors ready and mounted them on the car.

Hope you could have time to help me with some photos of the hinges you have on your doors, so I can see how they are formed/desgined.

Look forward to hear from you, I remain

Best Regards

Terje Flø

terflo@frisurf.no

Norway

From what was there these were probably from a 1925-25A standard enclosed touring car. At the time I tried to negotiate on these doors but did not want the enclosed touring side glass or the windshield which had to come from another sedan type of car. So there was no just getting the doors alone. I see in the above post he changed it and wanted $400 just for the doors. Then about another $100 for shipping. I would have liked to have them for the door handles and inner panels for the pocket patterns. But not at that price. My doors are OK. So I did not want to take them from someone who really may have needed them.

Larry,why do you think they are from an enclosed car as 1925-25A,in my opinion they are for a touring car the same as you and I have 1925-25,I measured my 1925 rear door and the measuring was the same as he wrote.And I also think they will fit 1926-25 and 1927-25,but remember this is and 2 years old advertising.

Leif in Sweden.

Leif:

I know you and I did talk about this at the time. I was just commenting that these may have come from an enclosed touring since he also had the glass side curtains that show in the factory photos. I have seen photos of both the 25 and 25A and the doors are identical as we discussed. Also thought I would have bought the doors at 1/2 of his asking price.

Larry

Hello Rod W, Leif and all other which have answer me!

Thank you for answering me and for photos and much interesting information. The photos you sent me show the hinges, I have similar hinges, the door part hinges is almost similar, but it have a tap under on the end of the hinge so you can hang up the door in the hinge part on doorpost. And there is a flip locker,so you could take of the doors in good weather.. not actually overe here..

If you study the doors which is for sale, you can see the door hinge part having those taps, which I guess will fit into these hinge part I have.

And if I can get in may photo of my door hinge part for the doorpost you will undertstand. so If anyone have any such doorhinges for sale Iam interested.

Long time ago , before I bought the car, the door was sold include the door hinge part, therefore I haave this problem now.

Best Regards

Terje

terflo@frisurf.no

post-98016-14314253563_thumb.jpg

terge,

The Master hinges are are different to the Standard hinges. They are not interchangeable. They would be difficult to make, there is shore to be someone who will have some for sale