What year Chrysler?

What year Chrysler is this? Its well on its way to rust, a few strips of chrome left.The hood is inside and intact, chrome strip down the middle. the frame next to it has a 18 inch plus tree in the middle of it. Front window frames crumble in your hands and only the chrome locking ring and nut are left.

Two tags on firewall "Chrysler MFG" and a four didget one.

post-76574-143139065953_thumb.jpg

post-76574-143139065956_thumb.jpg

post-76574-143139065958_thumb.jpg

post-76574-143139065961_thumb.jpg

Looks to be a 1932 or 1933. If you could open the passenger side front door, you should see a serial number tag on the "A" pillar. That will determine the model and year.

Oooops! Pretty certain that it is a 1932 CI6 or CP8 by the way the doors open. I did not notice that before. I believe the '33s had suicide doors front and rear (except for some 1933 Imperials).

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

There should only be one stainless cowl band that goes in front of the vents behind the hood. Can't imagine what the other one goes to. Is there a drivetrain on that frame?? I see a shock absorber.

There is a complete rear end for sure. I will look and take pictures. That is no small tree in the middle.

Both chrome strips match perfectly. Are those the right type shocks for that model?

They look correct for the chassis. The more photos, the better. Any taillamps on that car? It looks like one is peeking out of the pine needles/dirt.

• 2 months later...