AACA Trailer decal

Hey, I have seen the large "AACA logo" Decals on some of the other AACA members car trailers and would like one for my new trailer. The decal I speak of is white and about 2-3 feet wide and about 12-18 inches high. If you know of any or if they are available here on the website somewhere, please let me know.. Thank you!!! confused.gif" border="0

Tin Lizzy: Go to the home page and browse AACA Products. You can order one from National Headquarters. They come in various colors.<P>Regards, Peter J. wink.gif" border="0

Tin Lizzie:<P>The decals that you want for your trailer are 16" x 22 1/2" and are available from National Headquarters or from the AACA merchandise tent at all National Meets. They come in five different colors: Black on White, Black on clear, Red on White, Red on clear or Maroon on clear.<P>The decals are produced in Alabama and I am taking a new supply to Hershey National Headquarters on my trip there on Friday, April 26. Headquarters may be temporaliy out of stock right now, but the new supply is on its way.<P>I have used the decal on my trailer and they are very nice looking and last for years!

Go to home page for this web site. Logo is in upper left corner. If you want to see larger, click on Publications and then click on Logo which is offered in three formats. As noted by John M., the logo may be in one of the available colors on white or clear background. Sorry, I do not have a photo.

Mike: How are you?<P>I just put a dedal on the rear door of my trailer for 2 reasons: 1) Of course, pride in the AACA, however, 2) To hopefully get some respect from the tailgating jerks out there. They may back off a liitle assuming there is an old car inside. <P>I have another for security: A magnetic sign "Hospital Waste Disposal Unit" that goes over the AACA logo when I park in unsecure areas. Just kidding, but, thinking about it. (Nuclear Waste may get me in trouble with the Feds, plus, 98% of the car thieves wouldn't know what it meant.<P>Regards, Peter J. grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 04-18-2002: Message edited by: Peter J Heizmann ]

Go for "hazardous waste" rather than "hospital waste". Idiots looking for drugs key in on the "hospital" and may break in to look through what is there.