My kind of heaven...

keiser31

YOU LUCKY DOG !

So, tell us the story (if you can share any of it with us). By the way, you can PM me with the directions whenever you get time ;). Us Phoenicians gotta stick together ya know.

Curious about this though:

133652d1339606297-my-kind-heaven-picture-10247.jpg

What is this part ? I didn't know Wards was ever in the car part business or is this a different Wards than Montgomery Wards ? Looks like the outer bezel of a headlight ..or maybe a domelight cover ?

It's a horn. The details of the place (as much as I can reveal) are that My friend Bill has a 1913 Cartercar that is absolutely original EVERYTHING except the battery and tires. It needed work on it to be sold. This other friend has this place and works on old cars, so Bill took his Cartercar to him to get it running. I went with Bill yesterday to check on the progress on the car. Got there and after I picked my chin and lower jaw up from the dust, I gathered my senses somewhat and started walking around taking photos (there are a few more not posted here). Got the Cartercar going and took it for a drive. I video'd the Cartercar and posted two videos to check out. I know, it's not DB, but still fun and the mechanic DOES have some DBs as you could see by the photos.

The second video is from the all original 1932 Chrysler CI6 rumble seat coupe that we were following in.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)