A Question for Ray Knott

lrlforfun

Hi Mitch,

We just learned that this facebook page included the words "Riviera Owners Association" which led some to believe it was sponsored by the ROA. Since the ROA is not involved in that Facebook page I asked them to remove the words "Riviera Owners Association" so that there would be no confusion.

Several people were under the impression we sponsored the page. I did not ask them to shut it down, just to remove our name.

Ray Knott

Director

Riviera Owners Association

I would have referred them back to the FB page it has an admin that approved them to join and can answer any questions that come from the FB page. I find it hard to believe that it was "several" members that were confused the page lists nothing about the board or the ROA contact info. Where is the confusion? I think we are all professionals here and need to work together and the way this has been treated is a bit unprofessional. I also don’t think it is not out of order for an apology to a few folks.

Guest DRM500RUBYZR1
I would have referred them back to the FB page it has an admin that approved them to join and can answer any questions that come from the FB page. I find it hard to believe that it was "several" members that were confused the page lists nothing about the board or the ROA contact info. Where is the confusion? I think we are all professionals here and need to work together and the way this has been treated is a bit unprofessional. I also don’t think it is not out of order for an apology to a few folks.

Happy to help.

I found the confusion.

That sentence, with a double negative, would mean the apology is out of order.

Hope that helps!

:D

A good night to all!

Marty