Silver Arrow

Guest OneBad63

Guest OneBad63

Possible sale of Silver Arrow. #71, 115,000 miles, 2owner (since about 10,000). Runs and looks Nice, with all service records. Has floor mats that have not been used, and orginal window sticker. Have not determined price yet (will not be rediculous) until I see any interest? Located in Indianapolis, IN. I will get pics. PM me, Thanks!Tom

Guest OneBad63

So if interest, what kind of price/value should I set on one that has been kept up and is nice with that kind of milage?

Thanks

A couple of years ago Alan sold one of his with 105,000 miles on it for around $7K, if I remember correctly. I personally would start at around $14-$16K for my "good" Silver Arrow with 71,000 miles, whether it is worth it or not, I can't say, but that is what it is worth to me. My other one with 192,000 miles, as rough as it is, wouldn’t be worth near that much, even to me, but anyway. Of course mine are not for sale, and I know they are not worth as much to others as they are to me just throwing it out there.

Guest OneBad63

Well maybe 6-7k, it is "good" and has been a daily driver with all mechanicals fixed/repaired through Buick. Nice interior, the body does have a few dings but looks good. The rims are great, with no curb rash. Has floor mats that are not used.

Thanks!

Guest OneBad63

Again, not here to get "rich" on someones dime. It's a nice looking driver and really caused no issues. Fair price range, I think since it is numbered and the last year survivor. Nice to see it go to someone who cares....

Tom