Bought custom Reatta at Charlotte Auto Fair

Jim

There were two Reattas at the Charlotte Auto Fair and I bought one.

One was the pea green with an asking price of $ 5900. Looks gold in the picture but was pea green.

The other one I bought and is a highly customized Reatta. Drove it back to Duluth with no trouble and lots more power than normal.

post-30613-143138938045_thumb.jpg

post-30613-143138938053_thumb.jpg

Ok...

Almost had me believing that was a custom bodied Reatta, for about a 1/2 second. At least it is my favorite color combination.

Very nice all the same, despite my general lack of interest in "real" sports cars. Each time I've sat in a Corvette, I regretted it. And I am still young enough that my knees and back are good (well, mostly).

KDirk

I am thinking I have too many white with red interior cars.

'63 Corvette and '90 Select 60

Ok...

Almost had me believing that was a custom bodied Reatta, for about a 1/2 second. At least it is my favorite color combination.

Very nice all the same, despite my general lack of interest in "real" sports cars. Each time I've sat in a Corvette, I regretted it. And I am still young enough that my knees and back are good (well, mostly).

KDirk

post-30613-143138938748_thumb.jpg

Guest spiering.lucas

Wow nothing on the car looks stock! Can you please post more pictures? Also what does it have under the hood?

Ottomatic or 6 speed?

I bought it with the intention of my daughter driving it for a few months and then sell it again. Now my wife thinks she should drive it and rest her driftwood convertible for that time.

I am not going to get in the middle of who gets the car but I did buy an otto so, even though they both can drive a standard, this way it is a little easier and also easier to resell.