69 Sport Wagon

The Old Guy

1969 Sport Wagon Tennessee car ( no rust) White with woodgrain sides. Ac converted to 134A power steering -brakes . 200-4R automatic overdrive. 350 4barrel-- dual exhaust - cruise control. Viinyl interior with 3rd seat, 15 inch road wheels. Drive anywhere $15 ,700

contact Joe Taubitz 810-655-8988

buickjoet@comcast.net

Edited by The Old Guy
fixed typos (see edit history)

Guest Rob McDonald

Great car. White really sets off the woodgrain. I'm not in the wagon market right now (just bought one) but I am curious - does this car actually have a leather interior or is it vinyl? What colour?

It seems that Buick was pretty stingy with using real cowhide after 1958, except in the first-generation razor-edge Rivieras. Even those far more often came with vinyl seats, not leather. I know that lots of people use the terms interchangeably but it may be an important distinction in an offer for sale.

Great car. White really sets off the woodgrain. I'm not in the wagon market right now (just bought one) but I am curious - does this car actually have a leather interior or is it vinyl? What colour?

It seems that Buick was pretty stingy with using real cowhide after 1958, except in the first-generation razor-edge Rivieras. Even those far more often came with vinyl seats, not leather. I know that lots of people use the terms interchangeably but it may be an important distinction in an offer for sale.

It's vinyl, tan, spent 2 weeks riding shotgun on the way to and from the BCA Nationals in 2009 in Colorado Springs and 2 knit wits in the back seat knitting, LOL The Old Guy's boss, Mrs T and their friend Lois!! LLOLL!