66 Chrysler 300 trade for daily driver

Some time back I made an attempt to sell with no luck... in the meantime the wifes car has died and I don't want to take on a payment so this toy needs to go.

66 Chrysler 300 2dr hardtop with a 383 4v (325 horse) and 727 auto. Bucket seats, factory air... that works, This car is a very presentable road warrior. Original interior that presents well and one recent repaint in base/clear. It isn't arrow straight but it is rock solid. This car has been well taken care of. I'd drive it anywhere with no worries.

I need to be in the market for something big enough to haul two adults and two kids and fuel economy is important to us as we seem to be constantly on the road. I'd look at partial trades, outright swaps, or whatever we can make sense. A good sixties six cyl automatic sedan could appeal to us too, I miss my falcon.

The books value the 66 something over 8k, I am thinking that would be a fair trade amount if you were looking at a book as well.... less will buy it.

Car is located in Lafayette, IN and will likely get driven a lot in this nice weather as it gets a little better gas milage than the suburban.

post-43514-143138905126_thumb.jpg

post-43514-143138905128_thumb.jpg

post-43514-14313890513_thumb.jpg

I sure do wish I could get it. My dad's '66 300 was a blast to drive. Fast and very comfy. Red with a black top and black interior. He sold it because it did not have air conditioning. Sad day.

Flying to Indiana and driving it back to Oregon would be half the fun of ownership! Wish I had time off and money to do one more long trip in the thing before it goes away.