Wanted for 55 windsor

Guest tuckyman

Guest tuckyman

I need a repairable or good steering wheel and left tail light lens.

I have the generator/power steering unit that works good but I changed to 12 volt.

• 1 month later...
Guest tuckyman

The generator and steering pump are good and I am hoping someone else needs them. I am hoping to get around $150 for them. I converted to a Chrysler alternator system.

I still need a steering wheel or a horn ring for a Chrysler 300. I have the ring from a 55 Desoto that I can use on the wheel I have on the car but it needs to be restored as well.

Currently I am changing to a disc brake front using Dakota calipers and Intrepid rotors. Looks like it will be fairly easy change.

I could also use a 56 radio.

I have all the dash components from a 55 Desoto that I parted out that I will trade on or sell.

Any help appreciated

David 606 528-6223

Guest tuckyman

I think I will be able to have them for all the 46-56 cars. I was doing the 10 brake cars using Intrepid rotors and S10 calipers but they don't fit the 11 or 12 brake cars. I bought a 55 Windsor with the 12 setup so I needed brakes for it. I have a mock set up that I think will work out fine. I use the original type hubs so there are no spacers or bearing problems. I am using the Dakota calipers and pads with Intrepid rotors so all Chrysler off the shelf parts except for the adapter that I make. I will try to post pictures as I go along or feel to call me at 606 528-6223.