complete parts car $2000.00

Guest classic68

Guest classic68

This is a 1967 Buick Lesabre that was stored for 15 years. It is all original right down to the hubcaps. I bought this car with the intent of restoring it but I can,t get it titled!!!!!!!!!! It has 48000 original miles, 340 cu. eng. with a 4 barrel carter carb. This car runs mint. If interested call Kenny at 508-763-0034 for more info. I will not part car out.

Guest classic68

To all you guys that replied Thanks. According to the Mass. Registry the car was titled in 2010 and can,t be titled unless owner signs over title to me, I bought this car in a salvage yard and they don,t know who junked this gem. The car is a Lesabre Sport Coupe 400 The registry won,t even buy an assurance bond to title the car. Here is the VIN454877YI3979 PS: It is a 2 door no post car, checked with police, this vehicle is not stolen. THANKS classic68

Just on a whim, have you tried advertising for the owner ( or his family) to contact you via the local newspaper? Or via craigslist? I would assume the car came from the vicinity of the yard where you bought it and give that a try. Maybe a local pennysaver type press document? Maybe even the local news station looking for some filler material would take it up?