1970 Buick Riv parts available

DAVES89

A friend of mine wants to junk his 1970 Riv. Car is fairly complete with some excellant parts on it. It has an excellant front bumper, very good grill, good front directionals, rear brake lights, very good wheel well trim. Has power windows and very nice outside mirror. Interior is complete. Has a bench seat w/fold down console. 3 of the wheel covers are 10 footers.

Please email me with what you may need.

I can be reached at lemke1044@aol.com

A friend of mine wants to junk his 1970 Riv. Car is fairly complete with some excellant parts on it. It has an excellant front bumper, very good grill, good front directionals, rear brake lights, very good wheel well trim. Has power windows and very nice outside mirror. Interior is complete. Has a bench seat w/fold down console. 3 of the wheel covers are 10 footers.

Please email me with what you may need.

I can be reached at lemke1044@aol.com

Here are photos of the 1970 Riv:

post-52331-143138684411_thumb.jpg

post-52331-143138684427_thumb.jpg

post-52331-14313868444_thumb.jpg

post-52331-143138684454_thumb.jpg

post-52331-143138684467_thumb.jpg

post-52331-14313868448_thumb.jpg

post-52331-143138684493_thumb.jpg

post-52331-143138684506_thumb.jpg

post-52331-143138684519_thumb.jpg

post-52331-143138684532_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

This is a u-=pick that keeps there cars for a long time. i also have come to know the yard guys fairly well and if I start pulling parts they typically will leave it there for me.

The car has been hit [side swipped in the drivers rear quarter so the bumper is no good] by an endloader but the rear window trim is still there.

Front upper grill, front wheel well trim, outside mirror, rear tail lights, rear cornering lamps, much of the nicer interior parts all gone.

The front headlight surrounds are still there as is a nice front bumper [the rubber strip on the bumper is damaged, but otherwise pretty good]

Give me instructions on how to remove the trim and I will pull it for you. You can reach me at lemke1044@aol.com My prices are very reasonable, I just don't want these cars to go to the crusher with usable parts on them...

This is a u-=pick that keeps there cars for a long time. i also have come to know the yard guys fairly well and if I start pulling parts they typically will leave it there for me.

The car has been hit [side swipped in the drivers rear quarter so the bumper is no good] by an endloader but the rear window trim is still there.

Front upper grill, front wheel well trim, outside mirror, rear tail lights, rear cornering lamps, much of the nicer interior parts all gone.

The front headlight surrounds are still there as is a nice front bumper [the rubber strip on the bumper is damaged, but otherwise pretty good]

Give me instructions on how to remove the trim and I will pull it for you. You can reach me at lemke1044@aol.com My prices are very reasonable, I just don't want these cars to go to the crusher with usable parts on them...

Thanks.

It helps to have the tool if you have access to one. Looks like this.

You slide the tool under the trim to catch the clip, and pull or rock the tool to release the trim from the clip.

Really, anything that is thin that can slide under the trim and catch the clip will work. Before I bought the tool I modified an old table knife to create a hook that would catch the clip. Crude but effective.

If you think it is doable, let me know what you would want for the trim.

Thanks again!

post-52228-143138794937_thumb.gif

post-52228-143138794941_thumb.jpg