1969 question

BUKE

Hello everybody

. Now I need help before I make this decision. I found a 1969electra 223. With 52,000 miles and they are correct to my best knowledge(brake peddel handles steering wheel etc.) this car looks all original but does need a paint job. The engine compartment looks pretty clean for its age. The interior is in very good shape just need to be shampooed. I didn't get the look in a trunk nor was I dressed to crawl under it well anyway the price is $4500 or best offer I didn't have my camera and it is about 40 miles from my house but I am doing some serious thought on this and if I don't want it when I take a ride to look at it again I will take pictures and get the phone number and let you guys know

Frank

have a great Buick day

A possible Buick survivor... if the question is to buy it or not... buy it!! Seriously, a two door is worth more than a 4 door, but that price sounds pretty darn good either way. I think 69 was a good year, meaning I don't know of any issues, I believe it may have the 430 engine which is great on gas and one heck of a good engine. Just my .02:D

Guest Canelb52
A possible Buick survivor... if the question is to buy it or not... buy it!! Seriously, a two door is worth more than a 4 door, but that price sounds pretty darn good either way. I think 69 was a good year, meaning I don't know of any issues, I believe it may have the 430 engine which is great on gas and one heck of a good engine. Just my .02:D

Any thoughts on the value of this??

post-78078-143138634141_thumb.jpg

post-78078-143138634149_thumb.jpg

post-78078-143138634158_thumb.jpg

post-78078-143138634166_thumb.jpg

Don't know much about the 68 but it looks good in the four pictures. Good luck

Buke, look at the metal inside the front and rear window for evidence of leaks. It seems that the urethane sealer in these cars detaches and when the rain puddles in the pinchweld it will then run into the car and rust things out from inside. Under the rear seat and on top of the trunk shelf are likely to be problems.

Let's see, what do I know about 1969....... Oh yeah. Neil Armstrong, and Buzz Aldrin landed on the Moon July 20th. The Buick Apollo was born around then also.

Nice looking car, But somehow I just can't picture driving it with those wheels.... Good luck whatever you decide to do. Dandy Dave!