Glenmoor Gathering 2011

On September 16-18, 2011 will be one of the nicest Concours d' Elegance shows in Ohio. Unusual and outstanding cars are brought in from all over the U.S. and are displayed on the grounds and golf course of the Glenmoor Country Club in the Canton, Ohio area. I have displayed some of my cars at this show and can say that it is not just an ordinary car show. There is a tour, seminars, many displays and tents, great food and drinks, a silent auction in the country club main building and an auto auction on Saturday afternoon.

Vehicles shown at Glenmoor are outstanding and the judging is on Sunday. If you haven't been to Glenmoor yet, you may want to include it in your plans for the fall. Concours is open to the public starting at 10 AM on Sunday, September18th. There is a Buffet Lunch from 11 am to 3 pm (a bargain at $20).

See www.glenmoorgathering.com for furher details and driving instructions. This year I will be displaying my outstanding original 1958 Continental 2dr hard top and my son will be displaying two of his prize-winning street rods (Recognizing the work that goes into modified cars, Glenmoor even has a "Mild to Wild" class).

Fred

post-48037-143138623071_thumb.jpg

post-48037-143138623076_thumb.jpg

post-48037-14313862308_thumb.jpg