Dr Color Chip in packaged in Gold Apparently

Roadster90

<CENTER>Your Checkout has been completed! THANK YOU!</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER>

<TABLE border=0 width=0 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>Order Number: 80107 </TD></TR><TR><TD align=right><TABLE class=cart><TBODY><TR><TH class=cart_quantity>Quantity</TH><TH class=cart_image>Image</TH><TH class=cart_name>Name</TH><TH class=cart_sku>SKU</TH><TH class=cart_price>Each</TH><TH class=cart_total>Total</TH></TR><TR><TD class=cart_quantity>1</TD><TD class=cart_image>roadrash-kit.jpg</TD><TD class=cart_name>Dr. ColorChip Road Rash Paint Chip Repair Kit

*Best Value* </TD><TD class=cart_sku>RR</TD><TD class=cart_price>$59.00</TD><TD class=cart_total>$59.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=cart_op1 colSpan=2> </TD><TD class=cart_op colSpan=3>41/WA8555

Black

Buick

All Other Models</TD><TD class=cart_op2> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD align=right><TABLE class=totals><TBODY><TR><TD class=totals_txt>Subtotal</TD><TD class=totals>$59.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=totals_txt>Shipping & Processing: Standard- US domestic</TD><TD class=totals>$9.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=totals_txt>Tax Total: No Tax (0.00%)</TD><TD class=totals>$0.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=totals_all_txt>Total</TD><TD class=totals_all>$68.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Kevin has used and given it a favorable review - I am sure I will be happy.....I was just commenting on cost - you can't buy anything reasonably anymore - everything is going up except salaries or personal revenue - not anywhere near keeping pace.

Kevin has used and given it a favorable review - I am sure I will be happy.....I was just commenting on cost - you can't buy anything reasonably anymore - everything is going up except salaries or personal revenue - not anywhere near keeping pace.

Nic-

That's no joke (regarding the emphasized passage). Guess it's a good thing I'm happy with 16, 21 and 23 year old cars! They do have their challenges and costs, but on the whole, I have saved an enormous amount of money (and gained a lot of enjoyment, which, as the commerical says, is "priceless") by going that route.

As to Dr. Colorchip, if you follow the instructions and polish your technique a little (takes just a bit of getting used to) it does work very well, from my experience. One other thing about the cost, consider what you would pay a detailing shop to do this type of touchup work, and it seems to sting a little less. Not saying the product isn't a bit pricey, but it's all relative.

KDirk

Guest steveskyhawk

A quality product without a healthy profit margin cannot exist. There is an old saying that goes "if you can't beat 'em join 'em". I surmise that attempting to produce a better product than Dr Color Chip and selling it cheaper would be a good way to make a million dollars out of two million dollars

Some advertise free shipping and build the cost into the product, others do partly and just charge postage, stiill others add the cost of mixing,assembling, packaging, and mailing seperately (some even do this to reduce "money back" exposure). There are all kinds of financial models in use.

For me I look at the bottom line and decide if worth it to me. Sometimes if I mention a product I will also mention if I experiences and hidden or large others (like the premium charged at many salvage lots that a friend complained exceeded the price of the car).