Starter-generator.

Guest hwess

I would suggest asking around locally, trust me when I say I will not send anything anymore to anyone that is any distance for rebuild or repair. You might get it back in pieces with zero gained from the whole experience.

If you get it done locally you will at least be able to point the finger when things dont go the way you planned or pat someone on the back locally for a job well done.

Find a good electrical shop that has experience, find an original schematic for your unit and take it all to them.

I can help you. I have restored many of these units over the years. Shipping can be a little high ($30 or so), but well worth it to have someone who is experienced with the old stuff. That is primarily all I do. About 95% of my work is shipped in and as long as it is packaged well damage is never an issue. Also, A fair number of the jobs I get in are jobs that the"local" shops have either screwed up or could not repair. I've had many customers wishing they would have just sent it to me in the first place. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Jason

Advanced Electrical Rebuilders

Grand Ledge, MI

www.aerrebuild.com

jason@aerrebuild.com