Buick treasure in Europe

Guest 75RivGS

Guest DaveCorbin

A BCA friend of Pete Phillips and I named Ed Logan here in Texas has one restored that's quite similar to this. Gorgeous car that makes a regular Roadmaster sedan look like a little peanut!

Will someone PLEASE get me the body plate info on this car? Frame and engine number would be VERY USEFUL!

Regards, Dave Corbin

Edited by DaveCorbin (see edit history)

Guest 75RivGS

Found out that this Buick is at 'Kutens Bensin', an old gas station on the isle of Faro / Gotland, Sweden. Nowadays some sort of tourist attraction/restaurant/venue:

Kutens Bensin, Fårö, Gotland, Sweden - Full color flash website

At 4:09 min:

Hopefully a board member from Sweden can get that frame and engine number...

That note on the window says something like 'one of 12 build' (but my Swedish language isn't that good)

Edited by 75RivGS (see edit history)

Guest Rob McDonald

DEREK, if you don't keep quiet about all this new storage space you have, I'm going to have to send some of Edmonton's mosquitoes your way to shut you up.

Guest 61 flxible

Think I just sat here for 15min in a gaze at the screen totally dumbfounded! When i see a very clean original classic go by it catch's my eye everytime doesnt matter what make it is, but there is this huge part of me that just wants to sit and stare in wonderous thought when I see these weathered pieces of automobile history! Love it