Help Identifying Parts & Holes

Hi everyone,

I need some help in identifying some parts and what goes in the holes in my sunvisor panel.

First up is the sunvisor panel. I assume the two holes in the bottom of the photo are for the rear vision mirror. The top four holes and a large round object was screwed into this.....anyone know what this was ?

Second is the front bumper attachment and overrider. There is another plate that I'm not sure where it goes. I have he chrome cover that goes on top of the assembly in the bottom left of the photo but the two on the right I'm not sure about. With the gaps in them they fit somehow around the dumb irons but the have large gaps in the bottom as can be seen in upside down one in the bottom right of the picture.

Third is the door strikes. Someone gave these to me but they don't suit my 34 Dodge. Any idea what model these might be for. They are brand new so I'll probably sell them so an idea of price would also be helpful.

Thanks for looking

Ian

post-44589-143138560368_thumb.jpg

post-44589-143138560371_thumb.jpg

post-44589-143138560374_thumb.jpg

post-44589-143138560377_thumb.jpg

Your second photo - parts on the right = "Front bumper to spring hangar plate" which, when in place, holds the "Front bumper to spring hangar plate cover". This part is apparently for quite a few different years of Chrysler Products. Photos are of a '36 Dodge's parts.

(That's all I recognize). :(

post-67404-143138561048_thumb.jpg

post-67404-1431385611_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...