terraplane

Guest tonybologny

Guest tonybologny

i own a 1935 hudson terraplane tudor sedan,does anyone know the value? ive been looking on net for two years and cant find many of them,let alone one for sale.are they rare?

Guest tonybologny

i have a 1935 hudson terraplane tudor sedan,cn anyone tell me the value?is it a rare vehicle?

• 2 years later...
Guest tonybologny

Hi, my name is Tony Hurley, I posted a question about a 1935 Hudson terra plane Tudor sedan a few years ago, I can't figure out how to post the pics to this forum, the car has the original 6 cylinder motor and is a two door vehicle, my phone number is 740-804-7953. If you can text me with you're number I can send you these pics via my iPhone. It would be greatly apreciated, I'm trying to sell it but I can't find one like it on the computer. Thanks

Tony Hurley

If you don't get your answer here, you might want to post your question at one of the Hudson club's forums. Here is one: Hudson Discussions on Classic Car Forum . There is a simple registration (free of course) and you're in. There, you will find a bunch of Hudson guys who might be able to answer your question.

You can post a photo at the Hudson forum, if it's in your computer and has a "jpg" at the end of the file name.

You can also add one here at this AACA forum. Here's how:

Simply press the INSERT IMAGE button above where you write your message when posting. That is a sort of square icon...just hold your cursor over it, and the words INSERT IMAGE will appear on the screen.

Press the button and a window opens.

There are two file tabs in the window: click the FROM COMPUTER tab.

Now, press the SELECT FILES button on the window.

A new window opens with your computer's file system in it. This works like Windows Explorer. Find the photo file you want to upload to the forum. Then click on SAVE.

Finally, click UPLOAD FILES (in the box with your photo and your message) and it should all appear on the Forum.

Edited by Jon37 (see edit history)