Doubts, 1930 Dodge Brothers DD-6

Guest Franco

Guest Franco

Friends, I am restoring the car and I have problems to discover the function of the steering levers. I think both have different functions. But I'm not sure because I have no user manual.

Another question is about the command of light, how it works ...

If anyone has pictures, or that part of the manual, I'm from Argentina and things from e-bay never come here.

Thank you very much!

Guest Franco

Thank you both, I sent an email to receive the photo and all possible information.

Greetings from Cordoba, Argentina

Guest 1930

Franco, greetings from the sunshine state, as I mentioned in the post above I am having trouble with Yahoo mail, please e-mail me at jhason2@juno.com and I will try and help you in what way I can. I see your mail in yahoo but I cant respond there withought using my wifes comp.

Guest 1930

I will try and help Franco here, he is in need of a breakdown of the internal parts of his steering column apparently just the steering wheel end at this point. Does anyone have this or know where we can get it or does anyone know if the DA-6 internal parts would be the same as his DD-6. I can provide the DA-6 breakdown easy enough if that is the case. I think the levers and horn button are different on DD but I bet alot of the internal components would be shared.

Its so hard to get info on these cars when living overseas so this guy needs someone to go the extra mile. Thanks

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)