1941 commander

Guest catfish3266

Guest catfish3266

came across this car in a farmers corn crib,this car is in good solid condition and he says it still runs.im going back out to his farm to do some work this week and will be taking some pics and getting as many #s as i can find.can anyone help with information on this car,quantity produced, possible value,possible buyers? i believe he has owned this car its entire life and said that he would like to sell it to someone that would appreciate it .thank you for any info on this car.

Guest catfish3266

got some pics and numbers if anyone could give some info on this car it would be greatly appreciated. cantget pics to upload saying security token missing?what do i have to do to get them posted? #s i found were Serial # 42T5372 and #s off fire wall on pass. side 11AW-3, 14673

Edited by catfish3266 (see edit history)

got some pics and numbers if anyone could give some info on this car it would be greatly appreciated. cantget pics to upload saying security token missing?what do i have to do to get them posted? #s i found were Serial # 42T5372 and #s off fire wall on pass. side 11AW-3, 14673

If you can reduce your photos to less than 2000 pixels in both directions, they may load o.k.