WildBill presents BUICKS@BUNKER HILL Dragstrip Sat. June 25th

TOPCAT

BUICKS@BUNKER HILL !

This is now a FREE Drag Race for all Buicks......come and see me and i will refund your car and driver fees !

P6260051.jpg

Bunker Hill Dragstrip

8672 S 150 W; Bunker Hill, IN 46914

(765) 689-8248

June 25, 2011

Located 10 miles N. of Kokomo on U.S. 31, East 1 mile on C.R. 900 South, directly East of Grissom AFB

Welcome to Bunker Hill Dragstrip

Bunker Hill Dragstrip Map and Motels

8672%2...=1 - Google Maps

BUICKS @ Bunker Hill Dragstrip June 26th !!!!!! - V8Buick.com

IM000722b.jpg

IM000712b.jpg

Please come and race your Buick with ME on an Indiana night !

$15.00 car and driver...spectators $10.00......... all prizes,awards and other goodies supplied by yours truly :beer

IM000321.jpg

All out of state racers.....race FREE (i will refund your entry fee((car and driver))

Peace WildBill

Edited by TOPCAT (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sintid58
Hmm...only about 1000 miles....

Piece of cake. Just did that yesterday in the pickup, the biggest day me and the wife have done in the truck is 1498 in 24 hours so go for it.

Piece of cake. Just did that yesterday in the pickup, the biggest day me and the wife have done in the truck is 1498 in 24 hours so go for it.

Uff Da Sid. Are you trying to kill me? Not that I wouldn't enjoy it, I know the timing isn't great being just before my holidays that revolve around Danvers. I used to enjoy driving long distances, where 10 hours on the road was fine, but I'm older and creakier and crankier now.

• 2 weeks later...
Uff Da Sid. Are you trying to kill me? Not that I wouldn't enjoy it, I know the timing isn't great being just before my holidays that revolve around Danvers. I used to enjoy driving long distances, where 10 hours on the road was fine, but I'm older and creakier and crankier now.

Creakier and Crankier at 40! Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...