a nice story for 55 desoto fans

Guest deathrodder

Guest deathrodder

i got a true story for 55 desoto fans i have a son who is five years old and we went to a car show the the last weekend and there was a 55 desoto there and it was very ragged out had cancer bad in the fenders and quarter panals well we where walking around and looking at all the finished show cars and my son woldnt even pay attion to them and we get to the desoto and i swear my boys eyes light up and he ran as fast as he could over to that car and e looked it over like a pro and told me he wanted it and he went on and on about how he wanted to fix it up well we left and he kept talking about it the whole way to are car and then he turned around ran back to the desoto and went and hug the back panal of it so it brings me up to this quetion anyone know where i can find a 55 desoto to fix up is lol

Check with the DeSoto owner from the car show. It may be for sale, it's local and you don't have to travel to find one, downside is the rust. Also he / she may know of another DeSoto around the area! Usually if a person is into a certain car, they usually know of anything else sitting around the area!