Brakes for Indy car replica - part 2

I've done some more work on the brakes for the Indy car replica, put up a new web page on the details. The latest info is on the Brakes - Part 2 page here:

BRAKES - PART 2

You can see the project general info from this page:

Indy Car 1

Does anyone have a radiator from a 1931-32 President or Commander. I need the tanks, will have it recored anyway. The tanks have to be about 18" wide. I also need the rectangular to round hose adapter at the bottom of the tank.

Looking great, Gary.. What you're doing just might be my favorite Studebaker build project of all time. Can't wait to see it at some future International Meet, and maybe get a ride in it.

If there's any stainless trim (or brass, aluminum, etc) that you want shaped/straightened/polished, I'll do it for no charge just because this project is so cool. :cool: (Excluding the body shell, of course!)

Matthew Burnette

Edited by mbstude (see edit history)

Gee, Matthew, I wish there was some trim for you to straighten. So far, none has appeared on my list of parts, but I'll keep your offer in mind. Thanks for the kind words. Keep up your writing efforts - when do we see the MB history of Studebaker or a novel?

Doesn't have to be trim, I'd polish up anything you want to be shiny. Just to be able to claim that I had a small part to do with the car's build!

No history books or novels anytime soon, but who knows what the future may hold. Writing is one thing that I do enjoy. It's about as much fun as taking a mangled piece of stainless and making it fit as it should on a car's body.

MB