Jensen CV8 1963 info needed !!!!

karmann

my name is Nico and I'm from the Netherlands Europe. A friend of mine is currently restoring a Jensen CV8 1963.

Is there someone out there who can tell me what kind of wheels were used on the CV8. There are currently 15 inch wheels 5 hole on the car, not original and slightly bent. Did Jensen produce wheels themselve or did they use wheels from another british mark car ?

Also missing on the car are the headlight chrome rings, he has got one and the dimensions are

front diameter 153mm

back diameter 174mm

chrome hight 38mm

Any help or hint is welcome and much appreciated

thanks

Nico

thanks for quick reply.

I have an original partsbook from lucas early 60's but no Jensen mentioned in this book. As for the rims... I will proceed with my search :-))

Pity you lost your CV8 partsbook... are you sure it isn't somewhere far far away in your barn, garage or attick...... would be very gratefull ...

thanks and have a nice weekend

nico

I had a number of Jensen books as well as BMC, Triumph, Lucas, Rootes Group etc. Beats me what became of them. I may have given them away or sold them. I used to do a lot of swap meets. I know I do not have them any longer. Sorry. I would still contact on of the Jensen clubs