RJH-08 Carburetor

Guest Armac

Does anybody know where I can find a float for a 1929-1930 Carter RJH-08 carburetor? It seems like the float is pretty basic. I was wondering if I have to restrict myself to the Carter carburetor or to the years 1929 - 1930 to find a float that would work. Would I be able to expand my e-bay searches to include other carburetors that have the same float?

Does anybody know where I can find a float for a 1929-1930 Carter RJH-08 carburetor? It seems like the float is pretty basic. I was wondering if I have to restrict myself to the Carter carburetor or to the years 1929 - 1930 to find a float that would work. Would I be able to expand my e-bay searches to include other carburetors that have the same float?

I think that the float is the same as the DRT-08 of which I have some parts from. I have a float or two. They are doughnut shaped.

Well, I'm certainly not an authority on the subject and I don't know if I can attach a picture of the float I'm looking for but what would you be asking for one of your floats? Before I hit send, I'm going to see if I can attach a picture...1929-1930-Chevrolet-Carburetor-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1e60c031e7QQitemZ130472227303QQptZVintageQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

post-72706-143138394591_thumb.jpg