Happy Holidays!

Guest Double M

Guest Double M

Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday weekend!

May your IPCs be bright, your Twilight Sentinels be right and dont hit any Raindeer with those plastic fenders!

;)

Guest re-reatta

Best wishes to all for a Joyous Holiday Saeson. If anyone wants to give me a new windshield for Christmas, I will gladly accept it in the spirit of which it was given. HO-HO-HO

Guest ReattaFan1

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Late this year I got my 88 Reatta and getting all the tools for christmas to fix her up. Im so grateful for this forum and everyone one in it.

merry-christmas-with-tree.gif

As we all stop to celebrate Christmas this year it is important that we think about those neighbors and friends that are less fortunate than we are. Our extended Reatta family always seem to have plenty and we are a very fortunate group. We share our time and thoughts on this forum and in the process we are a close knit group. We don't always see eye to eye but we are close never the less. It is clear that everyone here on the forum have only one goal and that is to make our hobby of collecting and driving Reattas more rewarding than most hobbies. We have members from all over the world and it is fun. Some of us like the Reatta Club, and some of us don't, but the bottom line is we all like our cars or we wouldn't be here. We are by far the busiest forum that the AACA has.

I think I speak for the entire board of directors of the Reatta Division of the BCA and consider everyone here a friend and part of our family. I want to take the time to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and pray for a peaceful new year

Chuck Kerls