Reo fifth and ....

Juha Paavo Kaita

Hi!

Here is a nice gathering of early automotive family. On the right there is Reo Fifth. For the car on the left I need your help.

Out here it is minus 21 degrees Celcius. It should be getting even colder tomorrow. Finnish airports are the only ones in Europe to keep up regular traffic. Folks from the rest of Europe have been visiting Helsinki airport to learn how to get rid of snow from runaways so fast. Good to know something is done well in our artic country.

Thank you very much for the good help I have gotten from readers of this forum this year. Hope you all have nice Christmas time and may the year 2011 be happy to all of us to our common hobby.

Juha Kaitanen

Turku, Finland

post-31714-143138382443_thumb.jpg

Hi everybody

I would like to agree with Juha and sincerely thank all at AACA who have helped us during the past year in identifying old cars. This was much appreciated by the SVVS, by the Help Team as well as the originators of our enquiries who are not from the car fraternity but merely investigating their backgrounds. Their gratitude if often touching. I would like to wish everybody, contributors and recipients a Joyous Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

Regards

Vintman (UK)

Classic Cars, Veteran Cars and Vintage Cars - The Surrey Vintage Vehicle Society

PS We managed to have all our three London Airports shut which was quite an achievement bearing in mind that we managed a mere 10" or 20cm of snow and about -7C. In fairness we get a lot of practice. The country closes down in the event of any climactic event: cold, hot, windy, ashen, etc.