1937 NY license plates

Guest leftwing302

Guest sonnyheg

I might have a set, I'll look on Monday when I get to storage place. If I do i'll e-mail you and you can have them, just pay shipping!

Guest leftwing302

That would be great.I will be waiting.Even if you dont have them that is a kind gesture.The AACA seems to have wonderful group of members.Lew

Guest speedydeedy
That would be great.I will be waiting.Even if you dont have them that is a kind gesture.The AACA seems to have wonderful group of members.Lew

Unfortunately there is always 1 bad apple to ruin it for everybody else,but as a former member of the AACA and the NAOC,I have to agree with you that the bad apple is the exception and not the rule.I have met and corresponded with many members and they are all great people by far.:)I checked my stash and the only 1937 plate I have is New Jersey.Sorry about that.

Edited by speedydeedy
added info (see edit history)

Guest jimmyfloyd

I should be able to get some of these, but it probably won't be quick. My grandfather has a large amount of old plates, but I have to find time to get out to his place with him (He can't drive and is an hour away) Might take me a few weeks, unless my father can check when he goes up tomorrow. If anyone else needs NY/PA plates, let me know today and I can see if he can check for those as well.