Rubber Rejuvination/Restoration

Has anyone found a product that will seep back into rubber that has not gone rock hard and rejuvinate it and protect it? I am not interested in the stuff that just coats the outside and make it look good. I am wanting something the seeps into the rubber to give it back its original feel and look. I see there are products for rubber rollers on tape machines and printers. I don't know if that would work or not. I do not need to buy new rubber. My 38 has good original rubber around the windows and I want to presenrve it. Any info will be appreciated.:)

A friend has brought back some very bad, even hard, rubber with Glycerin. I have tried it on mildly checked rubber with great success. For really bad rubber parts you may need submerse for short periods of time, it will soften to jelly if you leave it in to long. I have seen weather checks on tractor tires heal by multiple coats put on fairly wet and rubbed in. I also use it on the old original weather stripping on my F1. It softens it enough just rubbing it on to stop those annoying rubber squeaks.