1937 Dodge D5

Guest jessica_bouchard1

Guest jessica_bouchard1

I need help finding dodge parts. For a 1937 Dodge D5. I need a fuel pump, master cylinder and a few other things..??? If anybody has any idea? I know this is Buick website but I thought somebody might have an idea?:confused:

Yes,

There are a couple of Dodge parts providers that can help. Andy Bernbaum is a crusty old seller that should have what you need.

Post ---> higher up in the AACA Buy/Sell forum and there is a Chrsyler and Dodge site further down. You may have accessed through the Buick Club website but if you google AACA then go to forums, they have about every make covered.

And you are already registered so there you go....

I need help finding dodge parts. For a 1937 Dodge D5. I need a fuel pump, master cylinder and a few other things..??? If anybody has any idea? I know this is Buick website but I thought somebody might have an idea?:confused:

Try "Egge Machine" for the fuel pump and "Apple Hydraulics" or "Whitepost Restorations" for the brake stuff. Just Google 'em and there you go.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have not looked on eBay, that is where you will find everything that you need you just need to keep checking. Enter "1937 Dodge" or "37 Dodge" or "193* Dodge" and you will find a ton of parts for your car. You should invest in a master parts book that covers 1936 to 1942 Dodge. It has pictures that you can match to parts. Some times the seller does not know what the part fits but has the part number listed. If you are in no hurry you can find bargains on eBay but you have to look everyday. If you buy from a parts supplier make sure the parts are NOS. They some times sell remanufactured parts from China or elsewhere that do not always fit. Do some home work and you will find good suppliers. I have used Ed Spiegel of Antique Mopar, parts4u@aol.com, Antique and Classic Car Parts. He has an extensive inventory of parts. Good luck.