not Dodge related

Guest 1930

Maybe someone here has had a similar experience. About 6 weeks ago I ordered a new garage door, make a very long story short I ordered the wrong size, comepletely my fault and they have me on recording ordering the wrong size. I ordered it thru home depot /clopay garage doors, they state on their site no returns no cancellations. I simply made an honest mistake....I refused the door when they attempted the first delivery because at the time I thought it was someone elses screw-up. I still do not have possesion of the door and they are real eager to get it to me. There has to be some sort of loophole here that I am missing, hate to consider using it but if the situation were reversed and they had made the screw-up I know they would be looking hard for that loophole. I have rescheduled it to be dropped off this Thurs but am hoping that I can get some suggestions on someone to get advice from that will help my side before then.

I can make the door work, just more work and I dont have the time and for 1800 bucks I would like one that will fir without extra work. I used my H.D credit card and so they have already charged my card. Any suggestions?

Thanks for all the responses, think I found a loophole, defanitely found mistakes on their end as well, hopefull will go the direction I want it to now