I need a leftside headlight unit for a TC 89

Guest enooder

Guest enooder

Hi there,

I've recently bought a 89 TC which I'm restoring. I'm looking for a leftside headlight unit.

I also need to replace the complete gasket set(windows, hardtop etc). Any suggestions where these can be bought are very welcome!

I'm located in The Netherlands and of course I will pay for any shipping costs in addition to the purchase price.

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from any of you soon!

Ed

Well, from an 'old' guy here Nood, I can tell you that the headlights are very pricey but you are better off needing the driver's side rather than the passenger side. The price for driver's is typically 1/2 of the passenger unit:eek:

Guys have bought whole 'parts cars' for less than a set of headlights...

Alan

Guest enooder

Hi Alan,

I checked the Arizona parts price list and I see what you mean;). But what can you do when you want your car to look in newstate and original. Luckily it's the driver's side I'm looking for. And I think it is still more expensive to ship a 'parts car' to The Netherlands than a headlight unit:D

Thanks for your help!

Ed

Well, from an 'old' guy here Nood, I can tell you that the headlights are very pricey but you are better off needing the driver's side rather than the passenger side. The price for driver's is typically 1/2 of the passenger unit:eek:

Guys have bought whole 'parts cars' for less than a set of headlights...

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

I have some right and left headlight assemblies with the parking lights. I also have a grill and some taillight pieces. I am away from home until Wednesday and can check to see exactly what I have and the condition when I get home.

Jim

Guest enooder
I have some right and left headlight assemblies with the parking lights. I also have a grill and some taillight pieces. I am away from home until Wednesday and can check to see exactly what I have and the condition when I get home.

Jim

Hi Jim,

Thanks upfront for your time and effort. More specific to my earlier thread: it is the left lens of the left headlightunit I'm looking for.

Best regards,

Ed