Walker N.O.S. long round mufflers

Guest Grandpa Marc

Guest Grandpa Marc

I have a number Of Walker N.O.S. long round mufflers to sell but I am not sure what cars they are for for and what they would be worth.I have a photo and the number on the box.Thanks for your help.

Guest Jim_Edwards

The muffler in the photo looks quite similar to a muffler for a 1952 Ford Jubilee tractor.

But rather than guesswork, Walker tech support can be reached at 734-384-7830 and they should certainly be able to provide application for any muffler they have produced.

Edited by Jim_Edwards (see edit history)

Guest Grandpa Marc

Hi Johan,In answer to your question on the mufflers,the number on the box is #2208. muffler is 36 1/2 inches long,not adding the length of the in & out pipe.Inlet pipe is 8 1/2 inches long & 6 3/4 inches around outside & 2 inches inside.The out side,short pipe,is 6 3/4 o.d. & 2 1/8 inside diameter.I have about fifteen still left. Aparantly they were used on several models of vintage cars.Hope this helps.

Guest Grandpa Marc

Johan,I have a correction on the muffler.It is 37 1/4 inches long, 18 inches around,that useing a sewing fexable tape and wraping it around. 42 inches from end to end with the pipes.The rest I sent is the same.