Sad News my end.

Guest windjamer

Guest windjamer

Due to the death of my B/inlaw two days ago, I may not make Hershey this year. Not sure. Bob Clark is the man responsable for my becoming involved with the AACA,himself a long time member over thirty years.

I have advertised many items for sale but may not attend. If there was something I offered that you may want please let me know as you may influance my decision.

Dick,

Sorry for your loss. I don't know if you have anything that I want to buy, but I sure have been looking forward to finally meeting you. While only you know what would be best, I would offer the suggestion that he would have wanted you to go to Hershey. I also think that Hershey would be the best therapy that you could use to overcome the sadness caused by his death. Hope you are able to make it. Best wishes whichever you decide.

Due to the death of my B/inlaw two days ago, I may not make Hershey this year. Not sure. Bob Clark is the man responsable for my becoming involved with the AACA,himself a long time member over thirty years.

I have advertised many items for sale but may not attend. If there was something I offered that you may want please let me know as you may influance my decision.

I am sorry to hear this, Dick. Family comes first. Thoughts and prayers to you.

Regards,

Peter.

Guest windjamer

Matt Susan, thank you. Believe me I dont care a rats bottom about selling,I just dont want to promass something and not deliver. That would embarass Bob. I think you both would have liked him,Matt you may have met him on the choc. field,His winny was parked on c3b10 many years. Bob was a retired police Capt,a graduate of the FBI academy policeman of the year and placed second in NY state. Susan,like you he was always trying to help someone. He was the local man in charge for toys for tots for over 20 years and still found time to rebuild bikes and give them to kids that couldnt afford to buy one. One last time thank you.