Pertronix Group Purchase

Alan Faircloth

It all shipped Tuesday or Wednesday. I have UPS Tracking numbers if anyone wants them. I figured I'd give them a week and then check the numbers on ups.com to see if everyone received theirs. Hey Garry, you should be plenty happy given the size of your order <LOL>. Don't pull something in your back when you pick up the box....ha, ha, ha!!!<P>Seriously, I really appreciate everyone's patience. I may be slow.....but I deliver!

Guest BillEBuick

Alan just got my order it was complete and in a 1 condition.. and unlike when i ordered thru summit i got what i thought i was getting the coils dont look like stock coils but i dont care thanks a million for doing this for me and everyone else who still has trust in human nature neverr doubted you as i know these things take time and you have your life to take care of at the same time again thanks a billion BillE

Alan, got mine today as well. In better shape then my original Ignitor setup came to boot! I can now actually say something 'nice' about UPS. shocked.gif" border="0<P>Many Thanks for all your efforts on making this happen for everyone.<P>For an idea of savings, I went to local place today for distrib gear and talked bout the Ignitor II setup. He asked why I didn't get it there. I said, got it wholesale. Him, how much? Me, about $125. Him, (kinda astonished) just the Ignitor II would cost ya $100.<P>Hows that for savings! grin.gif" border="0<P>Again, Many Thanks Alan!<P>-Scott