HELP NEEDED-RM AUCTION-new info!!!

Steve Moskowitz

if you are physically fit and can help push cars off the auction block RM needs people to help push on Thursday and Friday. Please, this is strenuous work that takes a toll on legs and backs so don't endanger your health. I do not have the times yet but believe it will be Thursday mid to late afternoon until 9:00 and Friday from 1:00 to 9:00 pm. please email lgawel@aaca.org if you care to help. AACA and RM will provide mementos for your exhaustive work!

CHANGE IN PLANS: 4:15 TO 11 PM AND WE WILL NEED SOME DIRVERS AND SOMEONE TO BE THE "BOSS" ALONG WITH ONE OR TWO PEOPLE TO CONTROL KEYS

Edited by Steve Moskowitz (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Steve,

I might be able to help on Thurs. and Fri., but I would need to catch a ride from out in Idaho to Hershey and back --- or maybe Idaho to central Iowa and back (a friend offered me a ride from the Ames area to Hershey & back).

Maybe someone's going my way or needs a car or trailer moved(?)...though north-central Idaho and SW Montana aren't exactly a hotbed of AACA activity.

----Jeff

AACA Member No. 985409 J

Steve, I would be interested in helping out. I'm arriving in Hershey Tuesday and plan to leave Saturday around noon. I have had back issues this summer and am not able to do any heavy lifting or pushing, but I can walk and drive fine. I copied the number down and will try to call tomorrow morning.