ANOTHER GREAT BUGLE

RICK YOUNG

I have just returned from a 2 hour vacation of reading the July Bugle.

What great content. History, intrigue, politicians, hockey and of course romance ( you know, the love of Buicks). Everything but a murder mystery.

A great layout as well by Pete and Cindy Livingston

I was fasinated with the 1963 LeSabre of Canadian Prime Minister Lester Pearson.

I know very little about those year Buicks and the car and article left many questions to be answered.... what about the rear end that"looked like it was out of a dump truck"

another question, the front seat has a center arm rest, was that a LeSabre item, or maybe the entire front seat was from an Electra?

In tracking history, did the owner try the company that made the special glass?

Again, since I don't know anything about the cars, on the back of the front seat, there appears to be a cigar lighter in the center and some grey "things" on each side, is a grab handle or something missing there?

It is a great find and I hope the owner finds more history on the car.

I was fasinated with the 1963 LeSabre of Canadian Prime Minister Lester Pearson.

I agree. That was a most interesting article. When I read stories like the Prime Ministers 63 car, it always makes me wonder about basically abandoned cars that have historical significance.

On another thought, look at the 4 speed Wildcats that might still be out there, somewhere buried in the woods OR long since scrapped indiscreetly as not worth keeping back in the 70's.

Bryan,

You'll find most of the 4 Speed Wildcats around the Wichita Ks area, must have been a gathering spot, and they all stayed there. Wildcat Matt is the official zoo keeper for the big cats :-)

Guest wildcat465

After reading this one, I may have to reconsider selling the 4 speed. Yes Derek, you can read it when you get here.