JustDave

hello everyone

calif used to be the golden state,but not so much any more,politics,taxes,and everything else has really destroyed this state,the economy out here is really bad and i dont see daylight at the end of the long long tunnel,my wife and i are thinking about relocating to crossville tennessee,weve been looking at a home there ,my question is is there any old car guys in crossville or surrounding areas,i have been in the auto industry all my life, autobody shops,is there any work there,i am willing to start life over in a new area, i was just wondering about work,and being able to make a good life there, does anybody know

as always thanks dave

Hi Dave, we vacation in that area sometimes and it looks like a good place to be. Should almost certainly have a lower cost of living than you do now, and a culture that likes cars from what I can see. Take a look at this link:

Floyd Garrett Muscle Car Museum | muscle cars | gatlinburg muscle cars | pigeon forge muscle cars | sevierville muscle cars | car | gatlinburg car | pigeon forge car | sevierville car | high performance | gatlinburg high performance | pigeon forge hi

You might see if they list any restoration shops in the area. Just a start, good luck, Todd