2 Cars in the Water

MattKemph

There are no restrictions, per se. They are designed for 4 adults, sort of. Lack of leg room in the rear seat makes it a tight fit. So 4x ~200lbs = ~800lbs. I've had more in mine but don't do that much because it's tight. They have a 21" freeboard and are VERY stable and sea-worthy. Mine has been in 5' rolling waves and that is a good time! REALLY! Top and windows up, she can take almost anything.

post-31565-14313820665_thumb.jpg

There are no restrictions, per se. They are designed for 4 adults, sort of. Lack of leg room in the rear seat makes it a tight fit. So 4x ~200lbs = ~800lbs. I've had more in mine but don't do that much because it's tight. They have a 21" freeboard and are VERY stable and sea-worthy. Mine has been in 5' rolling waves and that is a good time! REALLY! Top and windows up, she can take almost anything.

Arrrrrrhhhhhh Matey, Ye be the only car Driving, Sea faring pirate I be knowing of that has a Vintage car that floats when it hits the water. All of my cars would be at the bottom with Davey Jones's locker. Fly the Jolly Rodger with pride matey! ;) Dandy Dave!