6-Way Power Seats Tracks

Guest driver2

Rich you would not BELIEVE the tech calls I get on power seats! AT least maybe one call every week! A lot of them are looking for the "transmission" that moves these. I guess they aren't available either. Would be nice if someone re-maned these...I will be adding the 6-way power seat to one of my Riv's in the next few months. I'll keep an eye out for one for you too. There are a lot of Eldo's in yards down here so those should work too.

There are at least 8 Rivs of that vintage in the 2 local u pick yards I shop at.

Can I just power up the car w/o the key and see if they work?

Also are they like the Reatta in that they have a base, and if so what color do you need?

I have no idea what they would be worth, any opinion?

Are you interested in me looking?

lemke1044@aol.com if interested.

Guest driver2

Rebuilt my tracks from one I found from a Tornado. Reinstalled in my car and everything works great. Thanks for offering to pull them. The only thing I need now is a right sun visor. I will be checking the vendors when I go to Hershey & Carlisle.:)

Guest wildcat465
There are at least 8 Rivs of that vintage in the 2 local u pick yards I shop at.

Dave, care to share the names of those 2 yards?

KK Auto Savage has 3 and Gibson's Auto has 4-5. Just was out to Gibson's. Both have Appleton phone #. Neither one has a website...

There is a '83/'84 Riv. that has recently came in. It has 95000 miles on it. The car must have been driven by a little old lady as the red leather seats are virtually flawless.

The only thing wrong with the interior is a sagging headliner and a droopy drivers sun visor.

Just a comment: If someone from out of the area wants parts from either of these two Wisconsin yards, I recommend buying them through Dave. He will choose the best part from among the many Rivs in these yards (the junk yard parts remover could care less what you get!)....Dave will carefully remove the part....he will probably get a better price on it for you, since he buys there frequently....and he will carefully wrap the part for shipping (something most salvage yards almost NEVER take the time to do).

I know Dave has a full-time career doing other things, so he doesn't need my unpaid commercial to put bread on the table. However, I wanted folks to consider the value Dave adds, in case a person is tempted to deal with these yards direct. Best, John

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)

Thanks John for the endorsement. I do have another job, but have much free time. I only charge a nominal amount for my time. This extra cash is used to either buy parts or labor for my two Reattas.

I don't pull junk and am careful as you say with shipping. I just wish a Reatta would come in.