Who's going to the annual meeting?

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Hi all, The meeting is February 15 & 16 this year. Who is going and what time and day should we meet at St. George's for lunch? Will Howard wear his famous KK hat? wink.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0

Di and I will be there. The Annual Meeting is an annual event for us.<P>How about the same time as last year for St. George's? Can't remember exactly when it was..... but it seemed to work well.<P>See you all in Philly!

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

HVS, I will proudly wear it and plenty of photos will be posted by PeterG to show everyone. I do have a life outside the hobby and as I've said before, I can be in the hotel in three hours. I will be speaking at the "youth" in the hobby seminar. Fran Shore saw some of my post and I agreed w/ little arm twisting. It seems that AACA considers under 40 youthful. cool.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0<p>[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: SalG ]

We still haven't made a decision about National. We don't like to miss it, but it's a lot more complicated this year. Frankly, flying is not high on our "must do" list right now, so we're checking into the possibility of driving to Philadelphia from Wisconsin. (That could be good news, considering we have quite a few items for the Founders Tour 2002 trade show booth.) On the down side, that could mean more time off work for me, just as I'm trying to open my own business. Decisions, decisions!<P>Jan K.<BR>Wis Region<p>[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: JanK ]

This is my first post, be gentle.<P>I plan on attending this year's Annual Meeting its only 1100 miles from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. <P>We will have a table at the trade show with information on the 2002 Central Division Spring Meet June 27-29, 2002 to be held in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. This coincides with the Cedar Rapids Region, celebrating our 40th year in 2002.<P>In addition we will have information on the 2003 Annual Grand National Meet to be held in Cedar Rapids Iowa, August of 2003.<P>I read the D.F. every day and I look foreword to meeting as many of you as possible at the A.M. <P>Is the lunch at St. George's by invitation or can anyone stop in?<P>Jack Harville<BR>Meet Chair <BR>2002 Central Division Spring National<BR>2003 Annual Grand National

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Jack, Thanks for the first post, as long as your post interesting questions and give thoughtful responces you will be fine. If you think you know it all, we will jump on you faster than a dialup logon takes to connect. As a meet chair of two national events you will fit in fine. Come to lunch, it is during the lunch break on Friday. It is open to anyone who can read this DF. wink.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: SalG ]

Jack ~ You are welcome at the DF lunch at the St George. Your admission ticket was posting on here.<P>You can't miss Sal. He will be wearing a specially inscribed Krispy Kreme paper hat.<BR>Sorry I won't be at the Annual Meeting to join the lunch gang. Haven't seen you in years.<P>Howard Scotland