GOPHER STATE SHOW MAY 2nd

KQQLCAT

I am not absolutely certain yet, but I'm likely to go. I know a local who will be parking his '41 Limited with the CCCA folks. I'm pretty sure that car has original paint.

I have plans for which car I would be most likely to bring, but need a couple things to settle out in that area yet.

Guest wildcat465
Not sure which Riv I am bringing, but I will be there.

Kevin, you can choose pinata style.

Just blindfold some kid, have him run around your hangers swinging a baseball bat, the last Riv he hits is the one you bring. :eek:

See, you don't HAVE to put THAT much thought into everything.

Guest wildcat465
Interesting idea:rolleyes:, but first we will try giving Donna a bat and have her work you over and she wouldn't even need an excuse.:D

Good plan, if she just used a bat, I would be getting off cheap. She prefers the lasting effects of ferrous metals.

After all, how do you really think I got this way?

• 1 month later...

Al - make sure you introduce yourself...look for the car with Manitoba plates (I know of another - '41 Limited...I'll have the '75 Electra). I'm not sure where I'll be all along. I'll probably be on parking patrol for a shift and need to check out the swap meet...if nothing else, I hope to find some 8-tracks so I'll have some music for the trip home on Monday.