90-93 Riv for sale?

melwel49

Hello from St. Louis!

I'm a fan of the 90-93 Riviera, and would love to find one "close to home".

Naturally, one with low miles, and leather interior. Not asking much! Ha!

Are these years a big seller, as I have been looking for quite a while, and

no luck, figured it was just to early in the "car season". I've been a Riv and Reatta fan for several years, and now able to enjoy the hobby. So if you know of a car let me know, I would appreciate it! Love reading the forums, and getting a lot of good information, so thanks to all!

Melody

Guest wildcat62

Hi from Minneapolis, Melody! :)

How far do you want to travel? I like those style Riviera's also and would love to pick one up, but I ran out of room about 4 cars ago.

Here is a link to one up here. Looks pretty nice. 1993 Buick Riviera for sale

Minneapolis, Milwaukee and Chicago craiglists often have a good number of Riviera's on them and wouldn't be too far of a drive. Plus, it's always a good excuse for a roadtrip!

Guest gotitright

Melody, looks like a nice one in Greenville, TN on Ebay, about 90 miles North of Nashville. Punch in Riviera on ebay under cars and trucks and you will see this good looking blue one. I am also looking at it. I agree with your taste, I currently have a pearl white 92. Good luck!

Here's a good thread on the 90-93's in case you haven't already seen it.

http://forums.aaca.org/f177/looking-90-93-rivieras-262982.html

Be patient, hold out for a low mileage (100K +-) car in the color and options you want. They're out there and at good prices considering. I set my sights on a Black or Midnight blue and took about 3 months to land my Black Beauty but it was well worth the wait and search. Just like finding a good woman, half the fun is in the search.

For anything I look for on Craigs list I just google like this

1993 buick riviera site:craigslist.org \

just type in whatever you want in front of site:craigslist.org \

I then save to my bookmarks and hit them daily

Here's a nice low mileage one up your way

93 BUICK RIVIERA

g'luck and cheers from My Rivi, My Love and I

post-31987-143138184728_thumb.jpg

Here's a nice low mileage one up your way

93 BUICK RIVIERA

g'luck and cheers from My Rivi, My Love and I

I went to see that car today. It has 66,000 miles it is rust-free and looks clean on the outside and inside but after driving it I felt it wasnt very "tight" mechanically. I have a Roadmaster with double the miles and feels more solid, and drives more like a newer automobile.

That and the ext. color isnt my desired choice plus some light body and trim scuffs/imperfections behooved me to ask a for a Grand off the asking price, he countered but we couldn't meet - I will keep looking.