1947 Custom Super Clipper For Sale

Guest Packardsforever

Guest Packardsforever

This car is in the for sale section as I'm always trying to figure out values still being new to this hobby. Does the asking price seem like a fair value? These particular Customs seem more rare than the 48-50 models. I like their shape & lines.

Are you referring to the LWB Clipper for sale in the AACA Buy/Sell for $7500 obo or the one offered on Packard Buy/Sell offered by Airflow?

Guest Packardsforever
Are you referring to the LWB Clipper for sale in the AACA Buy/Sell for $7500 obo or the one offered on Packard Buy/Sell offered by Airflow?

Sorry, the one in the Packard buy/sell section by Airflow.

Guest Packardsforever
This car is in the for sale section as I'm always trying to figure out values still being new to this hobby. Does the asking price seem like a fair value? These particular Customs seem more rare than the 48-50 models. I like their shape & lines.

shameless bump

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest buckwheat

I have a 1972 Chevrolet pick-up with a 350 engine and transmission.

When I start out from a dead stop I hear this clink noise , does anyone know what may be causing this clink?. regards buckwheat

"I have a 1972 Chevrolet pick-up with a 350 engine and transmission.

When I start out from a dead stop I hear this clink noise , does anyone know what may be causing this clink?. regards buckwheat"

First guess would be U-joints, then loose rear spring shackles, excessive play between ring and pinion gear or perhaps loose or worn center driveshaft carrier (if so equipped).

You might get a better response on the Chevy Forum here or on other truck forums on the 'net.

Good luck

• 4 weeks later...
Guest buckwheat

We are looking the correct sheet metal for a 1942 Packard Clipper Business Coupe, rocker panels, floor braces, and the floor metal. Thanks George

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...