63 rivi interior headliner trim question

Guest seattlerivi

Guest seattlerivi

Hey all,

anyone know where I can find new or god condition interior headliner trim? I think its 12 or 13 pieces in all.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

Check with Acme Auto Headling in Long Beach, CA. You can Google to find their website. I used to distribute for them many years ago.

They made them for me in any color or any fabric they had.

What color are you looking for. I have a black one that's brand new in the box that I have remaining. Yours cheap if you want it. Send me a PM with your phone number if you're interested.

Ed

Hey all,

anyone know where I can find new or god condition interior headliner trim? I think its 12 or 13 pieces in all.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark, plenty of cars are being parted out in the advertising section of the ROA, if you are a member check it out

Just do your research about the 63 model year if you want an authentic restoration. I believe thehe A pillar is chrome in all cars, but I've seen custom interior 63's with both chrome and painted trim. If you have a standard interior the trim would be painted. If of no concern, if you can find a nice set of HL trim still in nice chromed condition, it would do nothing but add more class to an already jazzy interior..Again, ROA tech advisors can be of service here..Steve ROA9236

• 2 weeks later...