Pre War Buick Eye Candy

Guest BJM

In my endless search to avoid doing anything else except spend time on the computer when it snows and the high is expected to be -2, I found PreWarCars.com.

Under Buick, there are some spectacular 20's "soft tops" (for lack of a better word)

I know I could have/should have posted this under our own Pre War Buick section, but some of these cars are just eye candy. I love the red Buick 2 door roadster and those 4 door phaetons are - well I am out of words to describe.

However, major bummer to me - is they are in Europse, 99% of them. I actually emailed on 2 of them and found the exchange rate to be like 1.38 of the U.S. dollar.

I respect that europeans like our cars but wish these cars were back over here.

Enjoy --->

Buick for sale - Antique / Vintage / Pre-war Buick car for sale - Place a first FREE ad

Buick_1928_ID235YT3NV_120.jpg

Buick_1931_ID1023U25dn_120.jpg

Buick_1927_ID125tWXhY_120.jpg

Buick_1925_ID53846_120.jpg

Buick_1916_120.jpg

Buick_1917_53578_120.jpg

Buick_1925_ID53765_120.jpg

Buick_1931_ID634WVWIz_120.jpg

Buick_1931_ID3056AJ99_120.jpg

Buick_1936_ID150xDpqD_120.jpg

Edited by BJM (see edit history)

Brian and Adam,

I just kept adding photos, they were all nice. Got some teens and some 30's stuff in there. I know I sound like a homer, but across the board there was never a manufacturer like Buick.

That's quite a story with that Brewster bodied Buick.

Hey Bryan (BJM) really neat toys you put on this post thank you. Now to change the subject I think you would make a great B C A member. If the 2500 posts you put on the form does not tell the members of your thoughts of Buicks I suggest we hogtie you and get you become a member. What do you say guys and girls let's take a vote I sure hope we can talk him into joining the BCA. Thanks for all your post.

Have a great Buick day

Frank

Frank,

I will literally send in the app to the national office tonight. Procrastication and computer time are worst enemies.

I spend probably 3-4 hours a day on the old car hobby. I was 12 years old when I got my first vehicle - a 1949 Dodge 5 window truck 'for free'.

Based on all this time spent, I have concluded that Buick is the best overall car caompany from start to finish. Cadillacs are nice but they were not allowed to experiment much. Buick got into all different kinds of markets, went upscale, went entry level.