Buick club info

Guest oldrides

Guest oldrides

Hello , I live in Baltimore and was wondering if anyone could put me in contact with a local buick club.I have a 1953 buick special and I want to get with people who share the same love for these cars. Thanks oldrides

oldrides,

BCA VP here. We'd love to have you in the BCA. Come over to Buick Club of America - BCA - Welcome to get an application or I can send you one. As far a a local chapter we have a lost of chapters there as well. As far as Baltimore goes we have a couple options for you. B.O.O.M is the Maryland Chapter. If you are south of BWI we have a DC Metro chapter and if you are north of town and don't mind a little longer drive we have a very strong chapter based out of York, PA, the Mason Dixon Chapter. I know our Mason-Dixon chapter director and I know he would be glad to have you in his chapter or at least bringing your Buick to their upcoming events. Let me know if you have any other questions. My contact info is on the BCA website.

Oh and a little further down in the AACA forum is the BCA section which i hope you have discovered. We have great participants on their too.

Guest Huggybear58

Hello Oldrides. I am new to this site also. I am a BCA Member, and my local chapter I belong to is the North Cascade Chapter. I am the second owner of a 53 Buick Special 41D, that I have restored back to original condition. It was my Grand Uncle's, wich he purchased new in 53. I plan be at the Ames meet this year, with my 53. Come on down and join the fun at the Nationals. They are a great time and you will meet some of the nicest people:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oldrides

Hello, welcome to this forum. I am fairly new to it also, but from what I have seen the people on here are so nice and always willing to help out with a problem. I am not a experienced mechanic but I have been around a few cars in my time so if I can help you out with a problem, let me know.What year and model car do you have?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kenithparker

Hi everyone. I am a new user of Buick and looking for some experienced users for friendship and knowing about all the upgrades available for my car.